Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Mar Sep 17, 2019 2:17 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 27 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
 Desarrollando el Variable Glaug 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Desarrollando el Variable Glaug
Ok. I love this game, but its missing some stuff. I mean I know its not really cannon friendly, but I am going to create the "Variable Graug" from Macross M3 (Dreamcast).

I have no major experience in this type of modding so any advice will help.

I plan to use the max type VF for a base. (just because I'm learning as I go and I really want this to be a competitive Fighter so...) Then I will select a Meltron Ship to replace. (The Meltrandy really deserve better!!) Any thoughts on that are welcome.

AS A NOTE OF RESPECT!!!!!

I would not be doing this if not for the incredible work of Chicha and the good folks at TodoMacross so if this project succeeds I dedicate this to them. Throw it their way. They started the whole thing!!

Now I was not going to post without more to give you guys but promises,
however I have hit my first snag. Relevent data on this mecha is hard to come by. So far I only have a few screen shots to go by. Which I will post. I have a way to get a few more, but I need as much data as I can get. I have to be honest I haven't really kept up with "Robocross" since I was a kid, only playing the odd game here and there as they released in the states. In retrospect I should have held on to all my old stuff. oh well..

Any help/knowledge on the mecha would be appreciated. If this goes well I want to even up the Zentradi a bit then the idea of other mecha replacements or improvements may be in store. I do ask that ideas in this thread remain about the "Variable Graug" for the time being.

Wish me luck Kids, it wont be easy, but I will finish this or if in the absolute worst case pass it to capable person.....

-Peace
note these are the screen shots from M3, the best I could get, and not my work.
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Well I am 10% done with the jet form. I need to animate for boosting then I should be able to do my first in game testing. Followed by a little "sculpting" and refining. Heres some of what I have so far and it is nowhere near complete. Its very rough so be kind plus I was really excited to make progress. so I rushed these shot while running out the door, late again.

- Peace
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So after I played with 3ds a bit my wants have changed. I was going to just make my mech from preexisting meshes/3D models. Now that I have a better understanding of this I have become a bit more ambitious. Here a some new pics. Its only half a ship or less now, but you get the idea. The parts are not final, so give some opinions kids.
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Última edición por wrath1276 el Vie May 29, 2009 9:47 pm, editado 1 vez en total

Mar May 05, 2009 4:56 pm
Perfil YIM
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 
Ok, wrath1276. We have already send you an email.

All I have to say is: Welcome aboard.!!!

Mar May 05, 2009 6:11 pm
Perfil WWW
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Ok, ready......
Thanks Pablo. I wont disappoint you.

Well, here we are Variable Graug Jet mode no animation(boost) or skin as of yet. I have gotten it in game and I have a few screen shots for you. If you note for the test I replaced Hikaru's Racer. I have a few things to take care of but I'll be back on it as soon as I can. Oh one more thing the mesh minus the particle canon and the wings are completely new. Well anyway.. I'll keep you guys up on any developments.
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

p.s. BTW the main reason I am making all these post is to get interest in modding out there. I have never used this software before this. As such I would hope that some of you out there want to try to make something for this game or any other. I know you have Ideas. DON"T WASTE THEM, CREATE THEM!!!

Mié May 06, 2009 6:00 am
Perfil YIM
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 
Awesome!!!

Jue May 07, 2009 12:28 am
Perfil WWW
Sargento
Sargento

Nota 
Hi wrath1276, Welcome!

I'm glad you entered the world of modding and made such great progress.

fernicar (TodoMacross Leader Designer) can help you in a great way and he's always willing to teach, I'm being told he already know about you, so you're on the right track.

Any help you need from me, don't hesitate and contact me.

Congratulations for your progress, good luck and... Welcome aboard soldier!

Jue May 07, 2009 1:14 am
Sargento
Sargento

Nota 
Thanks Chicha,
That means a lot coming from you. It was your modding tutorial that started me out. I have been keeping track of your work and it is amazing. I have a lot of respect for you and everyone on the Team. I hope to live up to the standards you guys have set. It is really awesome to be a part of this.

Jue May 07, 2009 1:01 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Ok Jet Mode Final!!!
This is it no more changes (unless I have to) Variable Graug Jet mod 3D Mesh. The wings are polygon issues I am having. I hope when I skin it wont "shimmer" anymore. If anyone has any ideas on this let me know. Anyone know spline modeling?

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Última edición por wrath1276 el Vie May 08, 2009 2:32 am, editado 1 vez en total

Jue May 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Perfil YIM
Instructor
Instructor

Nota 
wooow this is a great model i want have it

Jue May 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota 
Thanks RD. It will be available(upon completion, of course) to all TodoMacross fans. The release is up to the Team, if they choose to use it, that is.

Jue May 07, 2009 6:47 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Almost there!!!!
Today my Wingmate Remoteski will be posting the new shot of the models. His camera sense is better than mine:roll:. He will also be doing concepts for the skins sometime this week. He will have shots of Battloid, Gerwalk, and Jet mod with a reduced poly wing mesh(no more flicker):lol:. I think it looks better. There are no animations as of yet, but it is a WIP and I am learning as I go. Please post some opinions and don't be worried about criticism or language barriers. I concider myself a growing artist and welcome all opinions. Unfortunately I am short on time today or I would post myself. Not to mention, I really need to unplug for a bit.

Última edición por wrath1276 el Sab May 09, 2009 6:27 pm, editado 4 veces en total

Vie May 08, 2009 4:46 pm
Perfil YIM
Soldado
Soldado

Nota The preview shots of Wrath's mod Variable Graug
The preview shots of Wrath's new mod "Variable Graug"
Jet Mode, Gerwalk, Battroid
All comments encoraged.

Las fotos nuevas de el mod de Wrath "Variable Graug"
Todos los comentarios acceptada.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen

Vie May 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Taking a Break
I have decided to take a week off the MOD and take sometime to focus on helping get some English flight tutorials and info on the site(and on my studies for a moment).

I want to take a moment to say Congrats to Group 1 Tourney winner Sorral. Who also finds the time to train pilots via Comodo.
Rock On, Talk Hard!!! Props to you brother. Good Job!!

Sab May 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Perfil YIM
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota Re: Taking a Break
wrath1276 escribió:
I have decided to take a week off the MOD and take sometime to focus on helping get some English flight tutorials and info on the site(and on my studies for a moment).

I want to take a moment to say Congrats to Group 1 Tourney winner Sorral. Who also finds the time to train pilots via Comodo.
Rock On, Talk Hard!!! Props to you brother. Good Job!!

I sent all this information of your model to our Leader Designer called: Fernicar. Don't worry, he's gonna help you.

Sab May 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Perfil WWW
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Thank you
Thank so much Pablo You have all made me feel welcome here. Thank you all so much.

Sab May 09, 2009 7:05 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota And now back to it
I have finished my week off the project and I've got some new plans for my current running MOD and a secondary I want to start on as I do the near the mid point on the VG. However, with new knowledge comes a few changes. I now know that there are Two versions of the actual "Variable Glaug" a UN Spacy model and Zentradi model If it doesn't seem too much I may do both since the only differences are the cockpit, fuselage, and booster(Well since one is for micronized and the other full sized. Scale and stat differency may be needed Think Milla for the Micronian and maybe VF-1ss for the zentran model..... we will see.)

Anyway I have a few new tricks to try with 3ds and will have some new screens for you in a few days. Also if you check out my post "A few thoughts on Other Super Dimensional Series Mecha" you can kind of see my plans for my side project. I am really hoping no one has claimed the "Fz-150 Feios Valkyrie" otherwise known as the Pheyos EVA, VF-3, Pheyos VF-X3, or ZENTRAEDI PHEYOS ADVANCED VARIABLE FIGHTER. Please check it out let me know about any thoughts, I have other mecha in that post as well, if I can not get the Fz-150. Like I said I like the exotics. When I start on that one though I will post like I have for this one. The sooner I know, the sooner I can get to work.

Well I will see you guys around and sorry I've been vacationing. I really needed it.
- Peace

A pic of the Pheyos VF-X3
Imagen

Lun May 18, 2009 5:24 am
Perfil YIM

Responder al tema   [ 27 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente