Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Lun Sep 16, 2019 12:58 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 
 Macross VOXP - Fan Extension 1.2 - Zentradi Variable Graug 
Autor Mensaje
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota Macross VOXP - Fan Extension 1.2 - Zentradi Variable Graug
Wrath1276 es un nuevo jugador del Macross VOXP proveniente de Estados Unidos y miembro de nuestra comunidad.

Aquí nos presenta una exclusiva modificación para incluirla en próximas extensiones de la nave de oficial zentradi en tu versión transformable.

Citar:
Ok. I love this game, but its missing some stuff. I mean I know its not really cannon friendly, but I am going to create the "Variable Graug" from Macross M3 (Dreamcast).

I have no major experience in this type of modding so any advice will help.

I plan to use the max type VF for a base. (just because I'm learning as I go and I really want this to be a competitive Fighter so...) Then I will select a Meltron Ship to replace. (The Meltrandy really deserve better!!) Any thoughts on that are welcome.

AS A NOTE OF RESPECT!!!!!

I would not be doing this if not for the incredible work of Chicha and the good folks at TodoMacross so if this project succeeds I dedicate this to them. Throw it their way. They started the whole thing!!

Now I was not going to post without more to give you guys but promises,
however I have hit my first snag. Relevent data on this mecha is hard to come by. So far I only have a few screen shots to go by. Which I will post. I have a way to get a few more, but I need as much data as I can get. I have to be honest I haven't really kept up with "Robocross" since I was a kid, only playing the odd game here and there as they released in the states. In retrospect I should have held on to all my old stuff. oh well..

Any help/knowledge on the mecha would be appreciated. If this goes well I want to even up the Zentradi a bit then the idea of other mecha replacements or improvements may be in store. I do ask that ideas in this thread remain about the "Variable Graug" for the time being.

Wish me luck Kids, it wont be easy, but I will finish this or if in the absolute worst case pass it to capable person.....

-Peace
note these are the screen shots from M3, the best I could get, and not my work.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
Well I am 10% done with the jet form. I need to animate for boosting then I should be able to do my first in game testing. Followed by a little "sculpting" and refining. Heres some of what I have so far and it is nowhere near complete. Its very rough so be kind plus I was really excited to make progress. so I rushed these shot while running out the door, late again.

- Peace
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
So after I played with 3ds a bit my wants have changed. I was going to just make my mech from preexisting meshes/3D models. Now that I have a better understanding of this I have become a bit more ambitious. Here a some new pics. Its only half a ship or less now, but you get the idea. The parts are not final, so give some opinions kids.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Para más información y comentarios, diríjansé al tópico principal:

http://macrossrobotech.forogratis.es/f ... t1397.html

Jue May 07, 2009 3:59 pm
Perfil WWW
Sargento
Sargento

Nota 
omg :shock: sin palabras muy bueno se agradece a Wrath1276 por su trabajo esperamos jugar con su mod pronto ahora el variable Glaug

aporto con la historia de mecha en el mundo de macross para el que no conozca

Imagen
Citar:
el variable Glaug se baso en la Roiquonmi Glaug utilizados por las fuerzas de infanteria Zentradi en la space war I. diseñada y fabricada en New nile Base en la colonia De la NUNs de cristrania., su vuelo inicial de prueba y desarrollo fue en el año 2018 bajo el control de la piloto (Meltra) Moaramia Jifon.el variable glaug fue diseñado como mecanismo de sustitucion de la antiguas naves zentra y meltran de bajo blindaje (regults) dentro de la Nuns.
no tan comun como los cazas variable de primera linea de la Nuns., la viarante glaug es un mecanismo risistente diseñada especialmente para pilotos zentrans y meltrans, con esquemas de control similares al del Regult y Glaug para permitir a los pilotos Zentraedi transferir fácilmente el pilotaje al variable Glaug., esta nave ademas usa elementos de los deseños VF de la Nuns .,dando a la variable Glaug tres modos Fighter, Battloid, and the Glaug reminiscient Gerwalk mode.
A pesar de su edad, El Glaug variable todavía está en servicio hoy en día. Su diseño robusto paquete de armas, hacen de el un favorito entre las tropas Zentraedi que sirven en las Fuerzas Armadas de las Naciones Unidas (tambien tiene una variante micron)

Technical Data

Equipment Type: zentradi one-man variable pod
Government: UN Spacy
Manufacturer: unknown.
Operational Deployment: unknown.
Accommodation: pilot only.
Dimensions: unknown.
Mass: unknown.
Structure: space metal frame, energy converting armor
Power Plant: two thermonuclear reaction engines.
Propulsion: unknown; many x vernier thrusters.
Performance: unknown.
Design Features: 3-mode variable transformation.

Jue May 07, 2009 6:47 pm
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 
Muchas gracias por la info, f6hellcat

Jue May 07, 2009 8:40 pm
Perfil WWW
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: Macross VOXP - Fan Extension 1.2 - Zentradi Variable Graug
tengo juego me falta traducion en español

Spoiler:
Pablo_Adminstrador escribió:
Wrath1276 es un nuevo jugador del Macross VOXP proveniente de Estados Unidos y miembro de nuestra comunidad.

Aquí nos presenta una exclusiva modificación para incluirla en próximas extensiones de la nave de oficial zentradi en tu versión transformable.

Citar:
Ok. I love this game, but its missing some stuff. I mean I know its not really cannon friendly, but I am going to create the "Variable Graug" from Macross M3 (Dreamcast).

I have no major experience in this type of modding so any advice will help.

I plan to use the max type VF for a base. (just because I'm learning as I go and I really want this to be a competitive Fighter so...) Then I will select a Meltron Ship to replace. (The Meltrandy really deserve better!!) Any thoughts on that are welcome.

AS A NOTE OF RESPECT!!!!!

I would not be doing this if not for the incredible work of Chicha and the good folks at TodoMacross so if this project succeeds I dedicate this to them. Throw it their way. They started the whole thing!!

Now I was not going to post without more to give you guys but promises,
however I have hit my first snag. Relevent data on this mecha is hard to come by. So far I only have a few screen shots to go by. Which I will post. I have a way to get a few more, but I need as much data as I can get. I have to be honest I haven't really kept up with "Robocross" since I was a kid, only playing the odd game here and there as they released in the states. In retrospect I should have held on to all my old stuff. oh well..

Any help/knowledge on the mecha would be appreciated. If this goes well I want to even up the Zentradi a bit then the idea of other mecha replacements or improvements may be in store. I do ask that ideas in this thread remain about the "Variable Graug" for the time being.

Wish me luck Kids, it wont be easy, but I will finish this or if in the absolute worst case pass it to capable person.....

-Peace
note these are the screen shots from M3, the best I could get, and not my work.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
Well I am 10% done with the jet form. I need to animate for boosting then I should be able to do my first in game testing. Followed by a little "sculpting" and refining. Heres some of what I have so far and it is nowhere near complete. Its very rough so be kind plus I was really excited to make progress. so I rushed these shot while running out the door, late again.

- Peace
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
So after I played with 3ds a bit my wants have changed. I was going to just make my mech from preexisting meshes/3D models. Now that I have a better understanding of this I have become a bit more ambitious. Here a some new pics. Its only half a ship or less now, but you get the idea. The parts are not final, so give some opinions kids.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Para más información y comentarios, diríjansé al tópico principal:

http://macrossrobotech.forogratis.es/f ... t1397.html

EDITADO POR DOBLE POST
Ver regla 2.10: normas-reglas-de-convivencia-t2.html

Vie Mar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Responder al tema   [ 4 mensajes ]