Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Vie Dic 13, 2019 9:41 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 
 My dream VT...I AM just a redneck! 
Autor Mensaje
Moderador
Moderador

Nota My dream VT...I AM just a redneck!
My custom Redneck VT
The VF1-RN
Paint scheme= rust
The landing gear will be complete with “back off” mud flaps; there will be a trailer hitch on the back.
Inside the cock pit, the seat will have a Mossy Oak Cammo seat cover, a spit cup mounted to the dash panel. A shot gun rack mounted on the top of the canopy (it will not fit behind the seat) complete with shotgun. The antenna will be replaced with a wire coat hanger; the seat belt will be replaced with a bungee cord. An NRA sticker would be prominently displayed on the back of the canopy, and a deer silhouette sticker. Under the nose, will be a 4000lb. Warren winch. All the levers for transforming modes will have eight ball knobs for handles. And there definitely has to be a few empty beer cans on the floor boards.

Any of you artist and illustrators who are willing, I would like some pics of my VF1-RN! Who can make me the best rendering?

Imagen

Jue May 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota RedNeck VF
you should put it up on blocks.......

Jue May 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Perfil YIM
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Redneck joke
You might be a "REDNECK" if your out house is in yo house.

Imagen

Vie May 29, 2009 12:25 am
Instructor
Instructor

Nota 
I have pictures, and I read your post but I still not understand what do you want me to do?

Sab May 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Responder al tema   [ 4 mensajes ]