Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Sab Oct 19, 2019 9:31 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
 A note on game text and communication issues 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota A note on game text and communication issues
Most People Do Not Need To Do This

***You will need a windows cd to install support. ***

If you know your pc pretty well you already know about this if not then here. If your game gives you jibberish text. Its because you don't have eastern language support installed. Yeah its not a glitch, or swedish. Like one of my friends say. :lol:

BTW This does not translate. It only allows you to see the proper characters/letters. You still need a translator like Pablo's recommendation on this same page.

1. go to "control panel"

2. go to "Regional and Language options"

3. In the new panel select the "Language" Tab

4. Check the boxes under "Supplemental Language Support"

Imagen

There are many asian sites that give great training for pilots. Not to mention many people on VPN can not read asian text and Just Ignore those players.
I feel the heart of this game is about International co-operation. Its also the theme of the show (love bridges all barriers) I do, obviously, speak English. I am Asian/American. I use a translator a lot. I find that most people are really cool when you tell them you are using one.
Please don't loose your patience guys. We are all here to fly and I want to make that possible for as many people as I can.

This
Imagen
Imagen

to this

Imagen
Imagen

This
Imagen
Imagen

to this

Imagen
Imagen

This will also effect Comodo or anything on your PC so you can use a translator and talk with everybody. Plus I think it looks cool.

Última edición por wrath1276 el Vie May 15, 2009 9:01 pm, editado 2 veces en total

Sab May 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Perfil YIM
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 
While I chat with Easy VNP, I use YAHOO BABEL FISH TRANSLATOR http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

With this web I'm able to "talk" to all foreingn people.

You just write and then translate, copy and paste into Easy VPN chat window.

In fact, many chineses friends said me: "You're speak chinese very well!!!!!"

I strongly recomend it.

Sab May 09, 2009 6:15 pm
Perfil WWW
Responder al tema   [ 2 mensajes ]