Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Dom Sep 22, 2019 12:32 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
 Fight School 101 - Radar Basic 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Fight School 101 - Radar Basic
I have noticed, while playing some of you online, that some folks are still not sure about the Radar. This is the MOST IMPORTANT tool in the game. If you don't know it, you should change your call sign to Stain, cause thats what gonna happen. Without knowledge of how to read this the right way all advanced Techs and even most minor ones will mean nothing. Also please leave this post only for Q&A about this mode of radar. Oh and ya know props ain't too bad either. NICE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

First there are two radar modes. The Important one will be covered here. The other is used to coordinate AI wing men. If you want to know more about that let me know and I will post about that later. For now lets do whats most useful. Thanks go to Remoteski for his help and donation of these screen shots and Fjrod and Sorral for the lessons.

This is your 3rd person screen
Imagen

Your "overheat ring" also gives you a "Path Radar" missiles on the ring are also along your flight path.Even though it is in 2 dimensions it uses colors and icons to give info 360 degrees around your ship.

Grey rings are missiles coming from the front of your position
Imagen

Green rings are from the rear
Imagen

This little bad boy means Move!!! Really the red ring and beeping is your proximity alarm. This one might be a problem. It is close enough to cause damage if you do not evade.
Imagen

These rings can be green or gray, they mean the same, but are outside of your flight path. No danger to you, as long as you are not flying into them.
Imagen

As a general rule the missile will always attempt to match your flight path, as soon as it can, if it does not hit you. By now I am sure you are all able to track your target by this mode, so we can skip that part. I wont go into it in detail here about the three ranges of attack close, mid, and far, but I will throw this one out for fun.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Ok, this is your plane to plane proximity icon if you see this you are really really close to your opponent. So close you can't lock missiles. You could use your guns at this range, if you want. Mind you if you are this close you either worked really hard or got there on shear luck. In any case double tap your gunpod trigger when you see this icon. Depending on what you are flying you will transform and ram your target. It does nearly no damage (like 24 points I think), but it is unavoidable at this range and it really messes with people who are used to playing at range.

***IT IS VERY HARD TO CLOSE TO THIS RANGE AND NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY THERE. DO NOT RELY ON THIS IF YOU ARE PLAYING A HIGH LEVEL PILOT. IT CAN BE YOUR EDGE OR THE KISS OF DEATH***

In some cases however if you do this while towing a few missiles with you, well.... you will either eat the missiles or give them away.
More likely than not you will eat it. I only tell you about this because it can be fun to do, and if you are really good, and I mean really good, this can be the most annoying and shocking Techs there is. As i said I just threw this out for fun.

Back to the radar.......

Once you learn the radar you can start to understand how to avoid the missiles better as well as maneuver yourself for a counter attack and even eventually master "missile dancing" but we can talk about that when I get that down too. :lol:

- Peace
Wrath

If this tutorial goes well let me know, We will work up a few more. :lol:

Última edición por wrath1276 el Mar May 12, 2009 12:15 am, editado 7 veces en total

Lun May 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Perfil YIM
General
General

Escuadron_Squad: Blue Ravens
Nota thanks bro!
Hi Pal! Thanks a lot

Lun May 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Thanx a bunch
I have been trying to describe how to use the radar for a while now, Wrath one of the first things I was trying to teach you. This is a great tutorial.

Not everyone plays the same version of VOXP, so some minor differences such as color or shape may occur, but should be basically the same. Just remember when playing the game, try to learn to pay more attention to the radar/ HUD than the actual opponent. It is hard, but doable. Watching the radar will keep you safer, and you WILL notice when it is time to fire!

Imagen

Lun May 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Responder al tema   [ 3 mensajes ]