Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Vie Sep 20, 2019 2:13 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
 A few thoughts on Other Super Dimensional Series Mecha 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota A few thoughts on Other Super Dimensional Series Mecha
What obscure Macross mecha do you know about. I'm just trying to get an idea of what other mechas exist in the super dimensional universe. I want any Knowledge, although my point is more for modeling ideas. I was thinking about the Orguss from "Super Dimensional Century Orguss". Though not Macross, it is a SD title by the same creators and a variable fighter. Well, place your thoughts here, its just nice to get input.
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
I got these shots from a site that has a rumor about an actual cameo of the Orgus in 3 episodes of the Robotech TV show. I guess its really not a rumor, they have some screen shots, so......It was some sort of hardcore Robotech forum you will have to google Orgus fighter to find it. Sorry.
I have little to no info about the actual ship. Anybody? I did have the transformable model when I was real little. That's why I went looking for it. :P

I would also like to know if anyone has info on any of the mecha from the "VFX-2" series and "Super Dimensional Calvary Southern Cross". Though most of you probably aren't as interested as I am, I really would like to see some Mods or at least ideas for mods around these "SD" and "Macross" Mecha. I do feel they have a place in this game. I do realize that there are going to be problems with some due to a lack of ground.
(Which would be cool, but is a lot of work to pull off for people that have work or kids. I for one would not look forward to having to redefine the physics and collision detection for all that alone :shock: not that I would even know where to start or even what would really need to be done. Maybe do a little research, a little toying with some of the older games. Hmmmmmm....... if anyone is interest I'd consider looking in into it as a joint project or group. However I believe that a lot of these things can be done Via the stage DX file. Not too sure. There's a lot to consider. I think that's another post though. :lol: Sorry....)
I have tried not to pick sides in the whole Macross/Robotech thing. I prefer Macross..... and if you have any info on these please share or PM me.
Oh post in whatever language you are comfortable with. I will translate it. Please if anyone has info about anything on our own site, that would be cool. I have only begun to check out a lot of the other pages. It is taking a little time though.

Dom May 17, 2009 1:51 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota BTW
BTW I am leaning toward the "Fz-150 Feios Valkyrie" otherwise known as the Pheyos EVA, VF-3, Pheyos VF-X3, or ZENTRAEDI PHEYOS ADVANCED VARIABLE FIGHTER. being the choice for a second project
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
I am also looking at
VB-6 König Monster
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
or the VA-3M Invader
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

I have this thing..I have to have a lot going on or things mess up, so I am going to take on a secondary model. If anyone knows if any of these are being made, please stop me from looking stupid and let me know. I really want to do the Fz-150 Feios Valkyrie..hehehe

Lun May 18, 2009 3:42 am
Perfil YIM
Responder al tema   [ 2 mensajes ]