Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Mar Sep 17, 2019 1:15 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 Mecha Specification and Technical Data (Non-Voxp) 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Mecha Specification and Technical Data (Non-Voxp)
This area will be used for the actual spec. and discussion of any mecha I am making for the game. I will include any history I can find as well. The main thing here is to gather and share info. (Note: I am collecting all data from the internet. If I miss something(or misreport) please either post the correction or contact me and I will fix it.

(All info compiled from DANIEL HENWOOD and the MACROSS ONLINE COMPENDIUM and The Macross Mecha Manual and my own experience with the short M3 game.)

Imagen

Variable Glaug
Designer: Shoji Kawamori
(Shoji Kawamori initially developed the Neo Glaug for Shoeisha's Macross Plus Game Edition for the Sony PlayStation from the original Roiquonmi Glaug of the first Macross series. Kawamori then extrapolated backwards from his Neo Glaug design to create the Zentradi and United Nations versions of the Variable Glaug.)

Predecessor: Roiquonmi Glaug
Original Pilot: 6 year old (Moa) Moaramia Jifon/Moaramia Fallyna Jenius

The Variable Glaug was based upon the Roiquonmi Glaug used by the Zentradi forces in Space War I. The Variable Glaug is a modified variant of the original and the new unit was test piloted during development by 6 year old Moaramia Jifon(See my pilot Data post). Like variable fighters, The Variable Glaug features two arm-mounted beam guns, two anti-personnel guns and one large-bore beam cannon. The Variable Glaug was designed as a replacement mecha for the scores of Zentraedi and Meltrandi pilots utilising the thinly armoured Regults and Glaugs within the UN Spacy. Not as common as the Variable Fighter, the Variable Glaug is a hardy mecha designed specially for the Zentrans and Meltrans, with control layouts like that of the Regult and Glaug to allow Zentraedi pilots to easily transfer over to piloting the Variable Glaug, whilst still utilising elements of Variable fighter design, giving the Variable Glaug three modes.

Fighter,
UN Spacey
Imagen
Zentradi
Imagen

Battloid,
UN Spacey
Imagen
Zentradi
Imagen

and the Glaug reminiscent Gerwalk mode.
UN Spacey
Imagen
Zentradi
Imagen

(In the Macross M3 game the VG CAN NOT FIRE MISSILES. According to the specs it does have two hardpoints for missile systems.)

Designed and developed at New Nile Weaponary Base on the UN Colony world of Cristrania, with the initial unit first entering combat in 2018 under the control of pilot Moaramia Jifon (Max and Millia's second daughter Moaramia Fallyna Jenius or Moa. While she was a renegade Meltran Youth. [Adopted full Zentradi daughter]).

The Variable Glaug was a potent weapon during initial deployment and after the United Nations Forces successfully assaulted the weaponry base on New Nile, they in turn created their own Variable Glaugs. A Micronized-piloted Variable Glaug for the United Nations Forces was built as well as an unmanned variant known as the Neo Glaug.

Neo Fighter
Imagen

The Neo Glaug is an unmanned version of the original Variable Glaug. Developed during the mid to late 2030's and begin to see action during the late 2030's and early 2040's. The neo Glaug was used by Sharron Apple in the Macross Plus Playstation Game. The Neo Glaug has two additional medium-bore guns mounted in the forward arm units instead of hands, but is otherwise similar in design and function to the earlier manned Variable Glaug units. Also the Neo Glaug only has fighter and Gerwalk modes.

Neo Gerwalk
Imagen

Despite its age the Variable Glaug is still in service today. Its rugged design and weapons package make it a favorite amongst Zentraedi troops serving in the UN Armed Forces. It is also a favoured mecha of renegade micronized Zentraedi who will willingly use one if the can get hold of one, such as the Zentraedi terrorists group 'Struggle' who utilised stolen Variable Glaug mecha against the Dancing Skulls Special Forces team led my Max and Milia Jenius.
Imagen

Variable Glaug
Debut: Macross M3 (Video Game, 2001)
Pilot(s): Moaramia Jifon
Neo Glaug
Debut: Macross Plus Video Game (2000)
Pilot(s): (unmanned craft/Sharron Apple)

Equipment/Government Type:
(UN Spacey) one-man variable pod
(Zentradi) one-man variable pod
(Neo) unmanned variable pod

Structure: space metal frame, energy converting armor
Power Plant: two thermonuclear reaction engines.
Design Features:
UN Spacey/Zentradi
3-mode variable transformation. FGB
Neo
2-mode variable transformation. FG
STATISTICAL DATA:

HEIGHT:
13.4 m in Gerwalk configuration.
4.3 m in Fighter configuration.
WIDTH:
6.5 m in Gerwalk configuration
17.1 m in Fighter configuration.
LENGTH:
12.6 m in Gerwalk configuration
18.2 m in Fighter confiuration
WEIGHT:
18,500 kg empty

SPEEDS:

RUNNING, GERWALK CONFIGURATION:
175 mph (284 kmph)
LEAPING, GERWALK CONFIGURATION:
20ft (6 m) high or 33 ft (10 m) long without thrusters.
FLYING, SOLDIER CONFIGURATION:
Unable to fly in an atmosphere, but is capable of Mach 1 in space
FLYING, FIGHTER CONFIGURATION:
Mach 3.5 max speed at 10,000 or less above sea level, Mach 6.0 max speed at 10,000-40,000 meters above above sea level. The Variable Glaug is capable of achieving enough instantaneous thrust make orbit over an earth type planet without booster assistance.
Imagen

- Armament -
UN Spacey/Zentradi
Guns:
*1 x large-bore beam cannon (mounted on ventral fuselage in Fighter mode, dorsal body in GERWALK, back in Battroid)
*2 x medium-bore guns (mounted forward of engine nacelles in Fighter mode, in forward arms in GERWALK/Battroid mode).
* 2 x small-bore laser cannons on rotating mounts (mounted forward fuselage in Fighter/GERWALK modes, outer hips in Battroid mode).

Bombs & Missiles:
* unknown. Two Hard points for external weapon attachments. Missiles, etc.

Neo
Guns:
* 1 x large-bore beam cannon (mounted on ventral fuselage in Fighter mode, dorsal body in GERWALK, back in Battroid)
* 2 x medium-bore guns (mounted forward of engine nacelles in Fighter mode, in forward arms in GERWALK/Battroid mode).
* 2 x small-bore guns (mounted forward of engine nacelles in Fighter mode, in forward arms in GERWALK/Battroid mode).
* 2 x small-bore laser cannons on rotating mounts (mounted forward fuselage in Fighter/GERWALK modes, outer hips in Battroid mode).

Bombs & Missiles:
* unknown. Two Hard points for external weapon attachments. Missiles, etc.

Dom May 24, 2009 12:30 pm
Perfil YIM
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]