Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Lun Sep 16, 2019 1:22 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 Macross M3 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Macross M3
Imagen

Macross M3 - stands for Max, Millia, and Moa.
This is the intro movie to Macross M3. They were cut into two parts the first part is just a state of the world and story set up. The second part has all the action. I found these on You Tube. I did not upload these. I do have the game but I was unable to capture screens at more than 22fps. Both of these are from IronBallYuki. I owe him thanks.

If anyone who did any of the videos I've been posting and are a member here please contact me and I will give you credit in your VOXP screen name.

(By the way, Moa flies her personal Variable Glaug in the second video)

This part is in Japanese and has only story
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41AnitCZxqE[/youtube]

This part has all the action
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKlHevC1L4[/youtube]

This really was a good game............ Ok, it wasn't so great you do get to fly a lot of different Valkyries and get some side story for Macross and the Dancing Skull Squadron. That part, I liked a lot. Also, if you couldn't tell, it was my inspiration. Moa only pilots her Variable Glaug. Its her trademark.(well, she was born to fly it.) In game she can pilot others, however.
If you can find the game you will either need a working dreamcast or an Emulator. If you need info on how these items work or where to get them "Google" it or check out dcisozone.com.

-Peace

Please feel free to add your own info and reviews to this post.

Mar May 26, 2009 4:44 pm
Perfil YIM
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]