Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Dom Sep 15, 2019 2:29 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
 Pilot Data (Non-Voxp) 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Pilot Data (Non-Voxp)
This is the area I will use to cover the pilots of the Mecha I am modding)

Moa Fallyna Jenius

Young Moa (around 6 yr.)
Imagen
Adult Moa (18 yrs.)
Imagen

Moa Fallyna Jenius
AKA: Moaramia Jifon, Moaramia Fallyna Jenius
Affiliation: (former)Zentradi, (current)UN Spacy
Born : 2012 (Adopted 2018)
Lineage: Zentradi
Relative :
Parents (Adopted) : Maximilian Jenius, Milia Fallyna Jenius
Siblings (Sisters) : Komillia(Dana) Maria Fallyna Jenius 2011 (first born human/zentran child)
Miracle Jenius 2017
Muse Jenius 2022
Therese Jenius 2022
Emilia Jenius 2024
Miranda Jenius 2026
Mylene Flare Jenius 2031 (youngest)
Imagen

Assignment: Algenicus(Ship), Dancing Skull Squadron
Call Sign : Purple Skull

Imagen

(mostly from The Macross Compendium)
Moaramia was trained almost from birth to pilot the Variable Glaug and to devote her entire life to combat. In fact, she called herself the "Zentradi Fighting Star."
Imagen
Maximilian and Milia Jenius encounter this girl when she attacks their Dancing Skull special forces team at the New Nile weaponry base. Max and Milia later adopt her as a (micronized) daughter
Imagen
Imagen

into her teenager years.
Imagen
She enlists with the Dancing Skull under her new radio callsign "Purple Skull."

Imagen

In M3 she the main focus of the game.
Imagen
How she feels effects the outcome. If you force here to fight against fellow Zentradi she becomes upset and cries all the time while Millia ends up fighting with Max. If you only have her to fly against humans she stays happy.
Imagen
Also, If Millia fights other Zentradi Moa gets upset.
Imagen
I believe this is a side effect of being adopted at 6. She was raised from birth to be a combat pilot. Removed from that, she was then raised and coddled as a human. This seems to create emotional complications for this "war orphan" that are uncommon for most other combatants of the Macross Sagas. Millia has fought and killed other Zentradi. Mind you, not at first. I believe at one point of the game Max and Millia tell Moa that she will never fight other Zentradi, if they can help it.
Imagen

Última edición por wrath1276 el Jue Jun 18, 2009 1:56 am, editado 3 veces en total

Dom May 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Maia Sterling
I have no plans to mod Maia's Alpha into VOXP. This is merely a comparison between Moa and Maia.

Imagen

Maia Sterling

Species : Human/Zentradi
Date of birth : c. 2024
Nationality : Robotech Expeditionary Force
Occupation : Veritech Fighter Pilot (Skull Squadron), Robotech Expeditionary Force

Imagen

Known relatives : Miriya Parina Sterling (Mother)
Max Sterling (Father)
Dana Sterling (Sister)

Imagen

Lieutenant Commander Maia Sterling is a daughter of Max Sterling and Miriya Sterling, and is Dana Sterling's younger sister. Like her sister, Dana, she is half human and half Zentraedi. She has short, violet/purple hair, and appears to have adopted the color for use on her equipment. Maia was born during in space during the Robotech Expeditionary Force (REF) mission to find the Robotech Masters' homeworld of Tirol. Before the Battle of Reflex Point, Maia, like the other young members of the REF who were born in space, have never seen Earth. Maia's exact age is not stated but she was presumably born shortly after the REF departed from Earth in December 2022. Since the events of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles occur in July 2044, her age is estimated to be approximately 20.

Última edición por wrath1276 el Jue Jun 18, 2009 1:13 pm, editado 4 veces en total

Dom Jun 14, 2009 3:16 am
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota My opinion
I have to admit that I am more a Macross fan then I am a Robotech fan. However HG has made so many changes and adaptations to the whole Robotech franchise that I consider Maia as Moa's clone even though they are two completely different characters it seems really coincidental that they have so much in common. Mind you I will say that there are only so many ways that Max and Millia can generate a kid. The odds are kind of stacked against HG. Its just my opinion. So by all means keep doing what screwed you in the first place HG.
-Peace

oh yeah I realize Moa is an anime cutie and Maia is more an anime hottie. Still I think I like cute better. As most of you may figure since Moa is my choice for my avatar.

Dom Jun 14, 2009 3:26 am
Perfil YIM

Responder al tema   [ 3 mensajes ]