Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Mar Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
 :?: Status of Robotech Total Conversion 
Autor Mensaje
Recluta
Recluta

Nota :?: Status of Robotech Total Conversion
Although it's still possible to find the mod it is not very easy: I have found it only through reading some Spanish posts on this forum. Most of the things one finds on the net in the connection with the mod today are YouTube videos and Razor X's posts on various forums and message boards. It's official site seems to be defunct.

And that's quite a pity: the mod is worth installing at least to obtain hi res textures for star ships, including impressive oversized texture for SDF. Also, the armored super valkyre replacement for sdfs is also pretty interesting at least to have a look at. It's sad that all these works have not been released at least as stand alone mods and/or texture packs.

Nevertheless, the quality clearly show the amount of effort put into the mod by the developers.
So what's the problem? Have the devs lost interest in the mod? Was it not popular enough, or what? What are the future plans of the mod's makers for vo/voxp modding? Any chance we will be seeing new BrooksTech textures and skin packs?

Vie Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota That was Razors project
I have tried to find the folks from his team and nothing much was said. (No Razor, though..)Its believed that they have moved on to other projects. They let the site go due to money and time. As far as I have heard there are no plans for any future developments in the Robotech/VOXP arena. I agree its a pity that such dedication is has now moved. Though I for one wish them the best.
If you are interested in modding contact me and I will give you more info as a few fans on the english end have project in the works for our beloved macross.

Última edición por wrath1276 el Vie Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm, editado 2 veces en total

Vie Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm
Perfil YIM
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 
Soon I'm gonna upload the last version of Robotech TC. Razor gave us his permission to continue his work here.

Vie Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm
Perfil WWW
Instructor
Instructor

Nota 
i'm improving the evolution mod (since the beggining of this year)... but my team is....
me jej... i have a work now... and i haven't a lot of time for the mod like before....
Nevertheless, i'm waiting the last proyect from this forum... and the coments from other players to improve my work.

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Vie Jun 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: :?: Status of Robotech Total Conversion
kewl. i cant wait for you guys to work on that mod. BTW will someone PLEASE post a link to the mod? i would really like to get it and try it. been a macross/robotech fan all my life ^^

Mar Ago 11, 2009 1:26 am
Instructor
Instructor

i'm always updating mods & other things about macrossvoxp here:

original url:
http://www.taringa.net/posts/juegos/160 ... !!%29.html

traduction:
http://translate.google.com.co/translat ... s&ie=UTF-8

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Mar Ago 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Coronel
Coronel

Escuadron_Squad: daydaluz frontier
gracias Vhan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Imagen

Lun Sep 27, 2010 2:30 am
Perfil WWW

Responder al tema   [ 7 mensajes ]