Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Jue Sep 19, 2019 5:56 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ] 
 Macross Ace Frontier portaits pack 
Autor Mensaje
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Macross Ace Frontier portaits pack
As I didn't like other faces mods out there enough to use in my copy of the game, I made one for myself from ace portraits take from Macross Ace Frontier PSP game.

Imagen
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/pix080629macrossb01.jpg

Imagen
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/pix080629macrossb02.jpg

(Note: these images are for reference only; they were not used as a source for portraits; also more portraits are included in the pack than are shown here)

Give them a try http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a3de735daf526726d2db6fb9a8902bda and tell me what you think. :)

P.P.S I've updated the portraits pack with contents extracted from the actual MAF game, not from the referenced flash (now defunct). The package now includes more portraits of favourite Macross characters, a pack of operator faces and original character images from the game. I've also included original images extracted from the game.

Download here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a3de735daf526726d2db6fb9a8902bda

Última edición por brrrtenev el Mar Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm, editado 3 veces en total

Vie Jun 19, 2009 7:00 am
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Hey nice avatars
A note on Mods

I wasn't sure if you noticed that all the numbers 30-41 also correspond to un30-41. 30-41 being without helmets and un30-41 being with. It does not show in the Regular screens but when you check status it will show both avatars. Hence 30 is also un30 etc. Just wanted to point it out in case you hadn't noticed. Something else to note is that mods of this sort only make changes in your game they do not effect the games of others. The same as skins and 3D models. So you will only see your custom avatar on your screen and the original ones are displayed on your opponents screen. Also as a note If anyone is modding 3d models try not to play online with your mods untill they are ready, if things are not with in the limits of the game (2000 poly max) you will cause heavy lag with anyone using the mecha you replaced with your new model also if the scale is off it will effect the collision detection with missiles.

In any case this is good work and a welcome change from some of the generic faces in VOXP. The pic quality is really good. Brrrtenev, since you have made the english forums first direct DL. I would like to send you some of the custom avatars I use for my VOXP. Including the pics of Moa I used in my pilot data post. I love custom avatars. Great start!!! Hope to see more in the future!! хорошая работа, друг

Vie Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm
Perfil YIM
Recluta
Recluta

Nota 
Thanks for your kind words.

I know that each UN character without a helmet has a corresponding portrait where he is dressed in a helmet, but with this small mod I only wanted to improve experience in custom and multiplayer games, not in campaign where it would have been relevant. At least for me personally it is much more pleasant to see one of the faces in the pack as my avatar instead of one of the default images. Also this pack just does not contain enough character images to replace all UN characters in VOXP. On the other hand notable characters from all installments of the series are included and I like the included picture of Misa's as operator.

By the way, is it sane trying to play online with Chicha's VFX0 mod installed? Is takes some time to load when selecting mecha on the loadout screen so I am not sure whether it is optimized enough, and now that you mention network lags I am a bit confused. Should I uninstall it before playing online? What do you think?

Sure, I'd like to see those images you've mentioned. Can you pm them?

Vie Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota ....
I have to say that chicha's model is totally cool. It should not cause any lag in game. The slow load is a detail of skin issue. In voxp some of the 3d models have different DX files marked L for low poly they are used in the landing/take off, select screen, etc. these are low detail models used to prevent slow down when quick loading is necessary.

I use Chicha mod in my game as well. There is no problem with it, so don't worry. Its safe and will not cause in game lag. I believe that with that specific mod most of the changes were additions to the original vf-1s frame so the poly count is within the limits. Anything released by a Todomacross team member has been tested before release and is made part of the game via this beautiful site.

Vie Jun 19, 2009 2:17 pm
Perfil YIM
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Re: Macross Ace Frontier portaits pack
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone have this sitting on their harddrive? Would I be able to grab it?

Mié Oct 28, 2009 12:12 am
Perfil WWW
Instructor
Instructor

Nota Re: Macross Ace Frontier portaits pack
damm i read this post rlly late >_<....
links are dead =(.

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Mié Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Responder al tema   [ 6 mensajes ]