Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Lun Sep 16, 2019 11:27 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
 Help finding Comodo Vpn 
Autor Mensaje
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Help finding Comodo Vpn
I have noticed that although we promote Comodo Vpn there is nothing on the English forum on how to obtain it, or what it is. So i figured I'd post something. Some of the benefits of comodo are file sharing, conference and private chat, belong to networks of all sizes for all reasons, and remote desktop for pc to pc assistance.(make sure you don't just allow anyone to obtain control of your pc) Although we are all here for Macross it is also possible to enjoy playing other games through Comodo Vpn.

http://easy-vpn.comodo.com/

At first I had trouble registering to this site and logging on but through Comodo I was able to contact Pablo the site administrator. Since then I haven't logged off.

Mar May 19, 2009 2:38 pm
Soldado
Soldado

Nota VOXP FORUM
I have also noticed that the VOXP room that we play in has not been posted in the english forum.

Network:VOXP
Password:123

:P Everyone have fun!!!

Sab May 23, 2009 1:27 am
Instructor
Instructor

Nota Re: VOXP FORUM
remoteski escribió:
I have also noticed that the VOXP room that we play in has not been posted in the english forum.

Network:VOXP
Password:1234

:P Everyone have fun!!!

the pass is 123? or 1234

http://macrossrobotech.forogratis.es/f ... t1310.html

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Sab May 23, 2009 10:10 pm
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota 

I have already edited it.

Dom May 24, 2009 12:40 am
Perfil WWW
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Also If you are using Hamachi
From time to time Comodo goes down for maintenance. It is a fairly new and always developing application. There will be a few snags here and there. If you can't get connected with Comodo the Hamachi rooms are still up as well.

This is a network that gets play via Hamachi when comodo is down. This was already posted in the Spanish part of the forum. However, I do know that translating, then locating info is not always as easy as you might want it to be.

Network: todomacross1
Pass: 123

You can as always start your own network with either program and post the info here or anywhere, appropriate(duh), in the forum. The network are stored via each company's private servers so you do not have to be online for people to play in your network. With Hamachi starting a network makes you that network's administrator. You can ban and grant control to others. For all you ego and power monsters out there.

If you decide to go back and forth between the two applications you will have to set the IP adapter priority.(see my post in the Problems-easy vpn sub-Forum and look for the section that says, "IP Priority. This applies to any VPN Comodo, Hamachi, etc.!!!!!!!" ) IP addresses will not show if the application is not 1st priority.

NOTE ON HAMACHI

Hamachi is an excellent program. It is a slimmer VPN. However when you go to install it make sure to do the comercial evaluation and not the public install. You will find yourself unable to connect to people that have a different beginning IP, if you do the public install.
With the public license, you will need to create an "Alias" notepad file to connect to IPs that are outside of the primary network.
(I will not cover how to do this unless someone request this info.)
The Commercial license does it automatically and does not require the Alias file. (in fact you will get the "this version no long requires alias file" message if you switch to the commercial license)

-Good Luck and Peace

Mié May 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Perfil YIM
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: Help finding Comodo Vpn
How do I connect two homes on a VPN? I need to connect two home networks with about 3 or 4 computers each together using a VPN. What software/hardware do I need to connect them?

Última edición por biblexy el Vie Jun 25, 2010 4:23 am, editado 1 vez en total

Lun Jun 21, 2010 5:00 am
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota Re: Help finding Comodo Vpn
You just have to download Easy VPN http://www.mediafire.com/?ymtjdn5zd3v

Register an account

and join to newwork voxp
pass 123

Mar Jun 22, 2010 9:49 am
Perfil WWW

Responder al tema   [ 7 mensajes ]