Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Mar Sep 17, 2019 9:41 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 5 mensajes ] 
 Mecha Sellection 
Autor Mensaje
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Mecha Sellection
I wanted to start off training information with discussing Mecha set up. I prefer to use the VF1-J Max.

Imagen
Imagen

I use this Mecha because for me it has the best balance of power, weapons payload, and maneuverability. I do not like the armored VTs for the reason that they do not maneuver well enough to dodge missiles (IMHO).

Get used to your Mecha. Like to play some games in the campaign section = mission: custom. Here I can load the game just like online play, but I get to decide how many enemies I face and how many wingmen each computer player will have. In this setting I can load a few enemies to check out a new armament configuration, or can load up 20 enemies to practice evading
missiles.

Just remember, your favorite Mecha from the show may not be the best one for game play (my personal favorite being the VF1-S Skull One).

Jue Abr 23, 2009 12:36 am
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Arm your Mecha
When I was just starting out, i played with many combinations of weapons. I have finally settles on one configuration that works for me. I go for most weapons the VF1-J max can carry:

Micro missile S= 3
Long range missile A=1 (more missiles than the "S" )
Large energy tank=1

to have enough points to choose all of these I have to select "none" for my beam gun (but I do not use it anyway)

This is just what works for me...What do you use?

Vie Abr 24, 2009 11:32 am
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Weapons Selection
This is the weapon set up i use. I select fast gun pod S, none for beam weapom, micro missile s, longrang missile s, micro missile s, long range missile s, and finally a large fuel tank in that order. I use it because while i play i shut off the first micro missile and long range missile(helps to lock on target faster and improves accuracy). Because in battles that last longer and are more drawn out there is a chance of running out of long range missiles, I add the second set for backup. You can still die from running out of fuel so make sure you select a large fuel tank to be able to last to the end.

Imagen
**(Hint) Even though you turn off your beam weapon make sure not to turn off your gun pod for it can be used to fight off your enemy at close range and can also shoot down enemy missiles.[/b]

Mar May 19, 2009 12:57 pm
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: Mecha Sellection
My favorit Valkyrie Fighter is the VF-1SS (the Hikaru's one from the movie ^_^ ).

I simple use 3 Micro-missiles, and an energy tank... because, the Itano Circus so cool!

Lun Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Re: Mecha Sellection
I'm a big fan of the VF-1S, strike version or otherwise. I like to have a mix of long range missiles and a mass of micro missiles.

Mar Ago 03, 2010 9:42 pm
Perfil WWW

Responder al tema   [ 5 mensajes ]