Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Dom Sep 22, 2019 3:45 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
 Time for some training 
Autor Mensaje
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Time for some training
Last night Remoteski and I recorded a one on one game. We will post the video as soon as we can.

I WILL NOT TOLLERATE ANY BASHING, OR PUT DOWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Remoteski volunteered to do this in hopes that we as pilots will view the video, and give constructive criticism to help him grow as a pilot.
I am asking all ace pilots to help! Once you have seen the video, if you see a tactical error, please chime in and help.

PS. I know he nailed me a few times, but I have a hard time not watching my students..and leave myself open to getting hit.

I hope as many ace pilots that can will help, and make our new players better, it will only add to our online gaming community by creating better competition.

And again, If you watch the video, and do not speak English well, let us know that you have a good comment, and we will help you to get it translated.

Thank you
sorral

Imagen

Dom May 10, 2009 1:01 pm
Moderador
Moderador

Nota our first taining video
this game was between Remoteski and Sorral...

From what I see, I do not think you should transform to battloid mode, you get hit there.
Also, when evading missiles, you are turning in circles. Extend to a straight line more, then turn again, otherwise, you will just be surrounded by missiles. Create distance!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgtv90UIiE[/youtube]

Imagen

Dom May 10, 2009 4:46 pm
Moderador
Moderador

Nota all are welcome
I would like to invite anyone who is capable of recording a game, to contact me, I will play 1 on 1 with you , like I did with Remoteski. We can post the video, and try to get you some help with your game play. I must say, with just the few comments made for Remoteski, his game has improved dramatically!

Imagen

Mar May 12, 2009 12:00 am

Responder al tema   [ 3 mensajes ]