Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Jue Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
 Future Game Developers Unite!!! 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Future Game Developers Unite!!!
The only reason I have not contacted anyone directly is that most of us are very busy with our own lives and personal projects. So if you have time to join its up to you.

I think building is easier then modifying to tell the truth and with an decent SE/SDK its easier to make the functions do what you want, rather then adapt them as close as you can. It gets way more complicated, I may expand on this more in a different post. That is if anyone wants to help or shows interest. This is not an easy task by any means!
I am starting this post to see if anyone wants to join up and take on a larger project. I am open to anything. I will say that is will not be an easy undertaking. I am also not promising that it will come together quickly. I have friends that have been working solo for years with no real progress.

I am currently shopping for a good engine so "Irrlicht 3D engine" seems to be the best viable "free" option so far.
However, there may be an engine that may be more suitable for the end product.

Perfect World - Guild with Irrlicht 3D by Finaldawn79
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpSvdnNUasU[/youtube]

Irrlicht C++ 3D Graphics Engine demo by SulfuronBGS
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vlTmsGqhbw[/youtube]

There are others to be sure and I am still in search mode. If you would like to help or contribute to this post or pm. I have little in the way of ideas for a new concept so please feel free to throw out any Ideas you may have. Anything that is accomplished will be available to the public, of course.

I'll give it a few days before I settle on the Engine. Any thoughts on another would be a help. As you can see though I think at least for now Irrlicht is a good place to start.

Mié May 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Perfil YIM
Sargento
Sargento

Nota settled
Ok, we have a start and the first Project for us will be a Macross game. From here on out though the project gains WIP status and as a consequence will be a little silent for a while. If you are interested we are always willing to take on new members to our small group. Experience is not a must you can always learn while we work and contribute when you are able. To contribute does not mean you have to program. Artist, designers, network spec, coders, writers, modelers, etc we can use all the help we can get. I will say the game will end up being a more sandbox open world game. We have also locked in an incredible 3D engine thats going to take us "to the stars".(not Irrlicht!) This will be a universal project and is, as of now to Include as much Macross/Robotech fan service we can manage. SDF Macross vs Robotech Macross Saga vs SDC southern Cross vs Southern cross, Mospedia vs Next Generation (Invid vs Vajra.....). Not an RTS or Straight MMO!!!! Though we are going to implement a lot of RPG and MMO concept into the design. This will be more action based style of game using heavy MMO/RPG elements.

Welcome to "The New Macross Project"

In any case if you want more info contact me, in one of the many ways available and maybe even join the Team.

P.S. I am not breaking away but expanding my projects, I will always mod for VOXP as long as its around. Hopefully for many years to come.

Dom May 31, 2009 1:16 pm
Perfil YIM
Responder al tema   [ 2 mensajes ]