Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Mar Sep 17, 2019 12:00 pm

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 41 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
 Welcome - Introduce yourself 
Autor Mensaje
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Welcome - Introduce yourself
Welcome to all the English speaking players! :D

We are going to start putting together some good training stuff ( I hope it will be good) I have been given permission to post links to YouTube of fights.

I have talked to a newer player who has agreed to record us fight, then let experienced player critique his skills / maneuvers. I am also going to post a list of words and phrases and the Spanish translations (courtesy of Fjrod) to help break the language barrier with the Spanish speaking players.

All are invited to post with tips or questions for game play. English or Spanish speaking, feel free to use the translators to chime in. If you have a question, or helping comment, but do not feel comfortable posting in English, email me and I will do my best to translate it and post it for you!

Thanks to all who have worked on or helped with this new forum, especially the creators of this site who have extended the possibility to have a section dedicated to help.

Mié Abr 22, 2009 11:54 pm
Instructor
Instructor

Nota 
great... if someone needs help... just post it!!
things like:
*training
*conection problems...
*"how to"
and of course... everything from the macross world!

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Jue Abr 23, 2009 12:14 am
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Call me Wrath
Hey guys,

I'm glad that Macross is spreading so quickly. Its really awesome that we can all get together and shoot it out with giant transforming mechs. I haven't been getting a lot of game time lately but I hope to see you guys on the field and in here.

For those of you who already know me, I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like. My projects tend to keep me tied up. I will be on periodically to say Hey.

P.S. FYI I do some trouble shooting for the VPN and game If you need english support you can find me here or via the VOXP network on comodo.

Mar May 05, 2009 9:04 pm
Perfil YIM
Soldado
Soldado

Nota The introduction of Remoteski
Hi my name is Remoteski i am very excited about this site and all it has to offer to improve and allow our game and skills to grow. There truly are alot of basic options and strategies that if not for this site would have took alot of time. I'm not saying that just knowing is enough because we all know that without training and field experience nothing can be accomplished. I am just starting out but am already a fan(fanatico) of this game and haven't been able to put it down or turn it off.

Although i am knew to all this i will attempt to get involved and participate in order to have this game grow in America and everywhere. Cause we all know the more knowledgeable players, the better the games, leads to improved skills and experience.

Thank you for everyone who has assisted me and have taught me things that are absolutely necessary to succeed. Thank you Fjrod, Wrath, Sorral, and Sam.

Vie May 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Recluta
Recluta

Nota 
hi i am kaito i just signed on

Lun Jun 08, 2009 12:57 am
Moderador
Moderador

Nota welcome
Glad to see ya online. hope we can see ya playing soon. Check through the site for some good tips to playing.

Imagen

Lun Jun 08, 2009 9:10 pm
Moderador
Moderador

Nota 
Welcome, pilots! It's an honor to have you all here.
If you need any help, don't hesitate and PM me, ok?
:)

(Thanx SORRAL for all your hard working!! <3)

Jue Jun 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Perfil WWW
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Hi!
Hello, everybody.
I've just recently discovered VOXP and I'm now very excited about opportunities to play an on-line game based on my favorite anime series.
Any pointer towards english or russian speaking players on hamachi?

Sab Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm
Sargento
Sargento

Nota The basics
You can find English help here. At the top of the English forum is the Training Academy TMV and Problems sub forums.

In the Academy section is all you need to know to start your path. Advanced tech will have to be covered or discovered with one of the many Instructors available here or through your own experience. The English instructor is a great pilot named Sorral. He was also the first person I played and got me started. Seek him out for some great tips and training.

Also, many points of interest are scattered through out the site. Even though its not in English there are many online translators to help you out.

If you are having problems with the game or your VPN the problem area is where you need to be. It has all sorts of trouble shooting info and some other stuff.

If you have questions about things not covered in any current post please post it in the "appropriate" area and you will get an answer. If you have questions fell free to PM any of the pilots that are here.

Though the English portion of the site is fairly new it is always growing with new challenges and pilots. We are a real Robotech/Macross community. Unlike some other places, your knowledge and input are always welcome. So post, post, post. We will see you in the field.

Última edición por wrath1276 el Dom Jun 14, 2009 9:14 pm, editado 1 vez en total

Dom Jun 14, 2009 2:47 am
Perfil YIM
Moderador
Moderador

Nota Welcom brrrtenev
Like my buddy Wrath said, you can find a lot of help here. I as one of the instructors would love to help you get started. Look for me on the Easy VPN. (that is mainly what we are using now), or pm me or email me to schedule some training time.

Imagen

Dom Jun 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Hey
Hey dudes. I finally worked out how ta sign up for the forum. My spanish is no good si amigos. Well I'll try ta hang round a bit and get ta know a few people if thats cool with everyone :)

Sab Jun 20, 2009 6:40 am
Moderador
Moderador

Nota welome
Sure it i cool if you hang around for a bit, I hope to hear more from ya.

Imagen

Sab Jun 20, 2009 11:50 am
Recluta
Recluta

Nota a
Greetings. I am a Canadair Pilot. those airplanes that drop water on forest fires. I am italian and 34
I like japanese animation and Macross / Robotech of course.
If possible I dlike a link to the MacrossVoXP and the english translation.
Thank you.

Dom Ago 09, 2009 6:46 am
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: Welcome - Introduce yourself
hello. i ran across this game earlier today i cant believe i have never had this game before now. i am a huge mech fan and modder ^^ i use 3dsmax to model my mechs. i hope to have a great time and make some friends on here. ^^ now to get that English patch for this kewl macross game. i have a large group of fellow mech fans that are wanting to get involved in this game but they need the English patch.

BTW can i view the entire forum in English?

Mar Ago 11, 2009 1:09 am
Senpai Manager
Senpai Manager

Nota Re: Welcome - Introduce yourself
Ok, Steel, I have already contacted you by MSN. Welcome again.

Mar Ago 11, 2009 1:18 am
Perfil WWW

Responder al tema   [ 41 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente