Buscar temas sin respuesta | Ver temas activos Fecha actual Jue Sep 19, 2019 1:22 am

COMUNIDAD EN ESPAÑOL DE MACROSS Y ROBOTECH: EXPANSIONES Y DESARROLLO DE JUEGOS, SUBTITULADO DE SERIES Y PELÍCULAS (SKULL TEAM FANSUB), RADIO, TV, SERIES ONLINE, ARTE, VIDEOS, MODELOS 3D Y LA MEJOR INFORMACIÓN DE TUS PRODUCCIONES FAVORITAS.

Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
 Why do you Like Macross 
Autor Mensaje
Sargento
Sargento

Nota Why do you Like Macross
Ok I started this for fun. It seems that a lot of you have signed up and are still not posting. So POST already. I want to know why you fly. I believe in Macross and the folks here that keep it going so now I'm going to tell you why I love this game.

When I was a kid I dreamed of being Max Sterling/Jinas. Rick/Hikaru was too much of a brat for my taste :roll: . So when the elusive RazorX posted about this I went out of my way to find it even though I was years behind. Here I was upset that I may not find anyone to play with. Then I found Pablo and the Team, (Man, do these guys rock!!) as well as hundreds of pilots to fly against.

I am not going to lie. I love a good rush. The pilots here give me that rush. When the missile counter hits 18 and there's so much going on you don't notice the number going up, It hits me. A surge of adrenaline that is so hard to find. I LOVE it!!!! :twisted: Your skill adds to mine. It pushes me further, harder, and faster. Its like a graceful dance that spirals down into a beautiful flame.

Shoot me down. I will only come to the next match stronger. Just when I think I have it, there's more to learn or someone with a technique that I must overcome and there are so many out there. For a few moments I feel alive. I remember why I wanted to be Max and I now fly my VF into battle. For a lot of us, its a dream come to life.

That's why I love this game, and give respect to those who bring me the beautiful dance.

Now I want to know why do you play?

Sab May 09, 2009 5:28 pm
Perfil YIM
Moderador
Moderador

Nota I too...
wanted to be a VT pilot, I am an original fan of Robotech here in the US.

Imagen

Dom May 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Soldado
Soldado

Nota Idon't like Macross, I love it/ Yo Amo Macross
The world ask me why I like Macross and all i can say i get to fly, shoot, and meet knew people. I meen whats not to like about that and the challenge of competing with people around the world and form connections internationally.
So i just want everyone to know that i may not be able to beat you but i will keep fighting to the end and bow out like a gentlemen. That's why i like Macross.

Imagen
**See you in the sky's and on the battlefield.

Vie May 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Recluta
Recluta

Nota Re: Why do you Like Macross
Ever sense i can remember I've wanted to fly. but when i saw Macross it talk flying to a whole new level, Who doesn't like a 60ft tall transforming mecha.

Jue Feb 18, 2010 2:51 am
General
General

Escuadron_Squad: Blue Ravens
Because i like Macross and i like video games, so VOXP its the perfect combination for me...

PD: I want to fly again with you guys

Jue Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Instructor
Instructor

simply reazons....:

fly...
i think this is one of the most important human dreams since the begining...
fly... see the sky and feel the earth under your eyes :roll:
macross is just an anime saga, but u can feel the emotions of all characters... in all sagas and feel that energy and adrenaline that a good fly can make.

music...
most important detail for me... in all the saga, macross transform the music to a "new" phlosophy ("new in quotes bc, isn't new"), and that's how i see the music to... like a important think to "shoot" the society to new ages... and transform the feelings of human beings...

MacrossCovers:http://bit.ly/xGTvfe
(YF19-Black)(YF19-Purple)

Una buena tonada trasciende el pasado, a traves de todas las edades, sean hombres o mujeres...
Dura por siempre, y continua sonando...

Imagen

Dom Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm
Recluta
Recluta

The best thing in this series is the Itano Circus! Missiles and bullets everywhere... and have some good (or beautiful :P ) character. Of course the songs is awesome.

Mié Jun 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Responder al tema   [ 7 mensajes ]