|Welcome to the TMV Academy
|Página 1 de 1|
|Autor:||SORRAL [ Jue Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm ]|
|Asunto:||Welcome to the TMV Academy|
WELCOME TO THE TOTAL MACROSS ACADEMY (TMV)
The Academy doors are now open! Start your engines!
Get ready for the challenge. Go through all the exercises of the Academy, graduation through the ranks to become an Instructor (SS Rank)
* This is a great way for new players to acquire new skills and experience.
* For older players, it provides an interesting challenge..
That is why we hope everyone will join. One only needs to register, participate, train, and above all else HAVE FUN!
TMV Academy takes its ranking stages directly from those in the VOXP game: D, C, B, A, S, SS.
But what do the ranks mean?
The ranks are to measure individual achievement,., NOT TO COMPARE TO OTHERS
To be a pilot of rank A does not mean that they are a better player than those of rank B, but rather, that they have made personal improvement than when they were of rank B.
At the Academy we teach:
People to be strong players, whose goal is to surpass their own expectations. We also want to train new, strong instructors.
How does one achieve different Ranks?
By completing various exercises online as well as offline. CLICK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is taught in the TMV Academy?
TMV Academy will help you master all aspects of the Macross VOXP game, to include using all information on the game screen, tactics and techniques. We will help train you to be the excellent pilot that you can be!
Our intention is that the pilots:
* DEVELOP YOUR OWN MOVEMENTS AND MANUVERS
* CREATE THEIR OWN STYLE OF COMBAT with the aim to surpass themselves and to help
* ENRICH THE GAME EXPERIENCE.
A good player is not one who develops a secret technique to defeat everyone (which is impossible), but one who uses the tools that everyone knows in the best way possible.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ACHIEVE THE RANK “SS”?
Once a player has achieved the highest possible rank (SS), that player should be prepared to share the knowledge they have gained. They will then become instructors, helping the next generation of players develop their skills.
DOES THE TMV ACADEMY ONLY MEASURE THE SKILL LEVEL OF THE PILOT?
NO! To participate in the Academy, one must adhere to a set of ethics and principles.
Principles and Ethics of the Academy
• In public spaces (forums or on the VPN server for example) the Academy does not accept any insults, assault, racism, or any form of public discrimination among participants. Any personal disputes should be resolved in private.
• One of the objectives of the Academy is to improve the game community as a whole. For this reason, to provide better and more entertaining games, the cooperation and assistance of the players will be necessary. We all should try to become both fierce enemies, and loyal companions.
|Autor:||SORRAL [ Lun Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm ]|
I am asking any one who would like to start instruction for Academy training, please email me. My life has become very hectic, and think that I should make appointments....
put training in the title.
|Página 1 de 1||Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group